[TechAssist] Re: MS-XP Flaw

  • From: Bil Green <tv.vcrrepair@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Chris Gorsch <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2002 14:50:24 -0800

Hi Chris,

To get rid of the adware/spyware which is likely causing the problem
with unwanted web sites, all you should need is a tiny program called
Adaware. You simply scan your system one a week or whenever you
want to remove these parasites which are placed on your PC whenever
you get on the web.

You can get it free at download.com or ask me to e-mail it to you.
This is a must for everyone that is on-line. BTW ZoneAlarm is also
totally free and is one of the best firewalls.

--
Best regards,
 Bil                            mailto:tv.vcrrepair@xxxxxxxxxxx

Saturday, December 21, 2002, 10:13:25 AM, you wote: