[TechAssist] Re: MGA WS-65857 convergence menu

  • From: BOSS1996@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 16:17:03 EST

In a message dated 1/17/2005 4:07:02 PM Eastern Standard Time,
tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I can  email you privitely the service manual (lite version, without
schematics  or board layouts probably has adjustments,etc) it's 1.2 megs.
Let me  know.
Phil

Phil, I seem to be missing something, I enter "menu, 8270" and only one  time
did I get the service menu. After that I could not do it again. Am I
forgetting some other initial step or something?

Robert  Cardoza