[TechAssist] Re: Looking for info.Sylvania(SRT2227S)

  • From: "J Silverman" <greentron@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 12:50:57 -0500

Funai makes products sold under a variety of brand names including
Symphonic, Sylvania, Emerson, Elektra, IRT, Westinghouse, that Funai
supports. They make products for Philips and others that they do not
support. In the case of Sears, Sylvania models whose number starts with SRV,
SRT, SRC, Funai does not support. If you have enough Funai manuals, you can
usually find one close enough to service the Philips and Sears models. If
you have a part number (except maybe for the micro and remote) you can
usually buy it from Funai.
Funai supplies paper manuals to their ASCs without charge, and has some
manuals on their Web site that ASCs can download. Funai is a Japanese
company that has manufacturing facilities in China.

Jerry Silverman
Greentron Inc
4 Newland Ave
Greenville SC 29609