[TechAssist] Re: Laptop display failure

  • From: BOSS1996@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 14:26:50 EST

Tim, generally the power supply inverter for the lamps is bad, you can do a
search online for it by using the part number on the pcb, or searching for
"laptop repair", display repair, etc. I found a few suppliers where you can get

them. Be sure to shop price too, there is a big difference between  suppliers.

Robert  Cardoza
Picture Perfect Elec.
9940 NW 6th Ct
Pembroke Pines, Fla,  33024
954-435-5868

Hello  Tim,
You may find open surface mount fuses on the lamp supply  board.

Thanx,

Scott Beebe
Ohm Electronics Inc.
609  W. Clinton St.