[TechAssist] Laptop DC Power Jacks

  • From: Roger G <rogerfixit@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 May 2004 16:08:35 -0400

Looking for a source for replacement DC Power jacks used in laptop
computers. Most common are 3-legged (even tho they do not seem to
utilize the third connection)
All the ones I have or can buy are 'Backward' - or terminate
Manufacturers do not seem to list them as parts.

Roger G.

Mr. Fix-It
Harrisburg, PA 17110    WebSite-  http://mrfixit.netfirms.com
FAX 510-740-3641; Tel: 717-763-7098 (shop) 717-652-1703(home) 

Lost Password:
http://www.tech-assist.org  and select "Login Problems?".
Email Archives:

Other related posts: