[TechAssist] Re: LG , RU60Z30 LCD

  • From: Paul <dntwntv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 11:52:36 -0700 (PDT)

The digital board seems to be the consensus. The last box of boards I got there
was  a bad board so your always wondering.
                                          Paul
Jeff Farnsworth <jlfonz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
If it were a brand we sold I'd say the digital board. Getting more and more
calls on these both lcd and dlp---what a pain. LG plasmas on the other hand
are nice. If its not the panel--you get everything else in a box

TV Doctor
Avalon, Wi