[TechAssist] Kenwood Stereo Amp Model B-B5

  • From: armando guerra <birdie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 10:34:51 -0700

This home stereo amp when powered on the relay just chatters.Sounds like
its going into protect. There is about 6 fuses and one labeled F5 is
blown.I am thinking that this might be the one thats in line with the
power\output IC. This is a STK-401-061 but not sure since I am working
without a sm.Is anyone here familiar with this unit that can give me
some idea's as to what this f5 ( 2.5A\250v) fuse is connected to.Thanks
for your help.
Mando
Birdie's TV & Electronics
Casa  Grande, AZ