[TechAssist] Kenwood KRA3080

  • From: "mark brock" <brock@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2002 13:38:47 -0800

power surge,   took out   T1    MU1080-1  Hikari ?  L07-2127-05   single
primary split secondary,   don't have print or know anything about it,
anyone with a print ?  its smoked but everything else ohms ok,  I'll need
this or its voltages to simulate and further test,   appreciate it,   this
customer wants it back,  I'll take a used sub panel if someone wants to sell
it,   please help I got him hooked but need some help reeling him
in........thanks in advance
brock
Brock Electronics
R.R.4 box 237