[TechAssist] Re: KV 2781-R

  • From: gulftech@xxxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 16:37:30 -0600

Peter,

Barry wrote "replaced str3035."  I'm more interested in the HOT he used.
Winstips says the original 2SD1947 is NLA, but to use 2SD4927.  Also says
to replace C578, .47@50 with 1ufd @50v.

Sorry to pick on you Peter, but read the post.  More important, those who
ask for help--DON'T EXPECT US TO MINDREAD.  Put all the info in the post
and double check for accuracy.  Sure, we all make mistakes.  Heck, most
of mine are from poor eyesight.  At least make an attempt to get it
right.  If it makes no sense or appears that the tech has done nothing,
there is a high probability of "exercising the delete key."

Ken Smith
Gulf Technical Services
3034 Gulf Breeze Parkway
Gulf Breeze, FL  32563