[TechAssist] KDS model VS-21 monitor

  • From: "Jerry" <geiting@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 10:35:36 -0500

The orginal problem with this monitor was that it would "blink" off, and
when it would come back on, the settings (size, position, etc.) would revert
to presets (which are way off).  I believe I found the cause for this (bad
connetions in hv circuit).  It now plays ok and the geometry settings stay
put, but I can't adjust the grey scale which is too green on low lites.  The
customer menu has "color tuning" but this affects hilites (drives) only.  Is
there a service menu on this unit, and how do you gain access to it? Also,
is it possible to change the preset geometry adjustments?  I assume these
are stored in an eeprom.

TIA

Jerry
Christians Electronic Service