[TechAssist] Re: JVC Mod: AV27530 Service manual

  • From: "Larry E" <videotech@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 12:16:25 -0400

Randy, I don`t seem to have that particular model, do you know the chassis
number?
How old is the set? A few that I have say, press display and video status
simultaneously  on the remote, others say press sleep timer, when "sleep
timer 0" comes up then press display and video status at the same time. A
second menu
is available by again pushing those 2 keys on the remote at the same time,
select items
with the menu up/down keys  adjust with menu  left/right keys , hit exit key
twice to get back to normal screen, but I don`t see anything about adjusting
"timer mode",
Hope this gets you in, answer with chassis # or age and I might be able to
find one thats close to yours, sorry I couldn`t be more help, Larry E

Larry Eastman
American TV & Electronics
Crystal River, Fl. 34428