[TechAssist] JVC Mod# AV2672S Tuner Problem

  • From: "javiles6" <javiles6@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 May 2004 13:17:06 -0700

High techs
This set came in with a vertical line in the middle, resolder the vertical IC
fix the problem. Now the set open up completely but the screen is blue. I found
one tip aon the JVC software tips that says to change the 12V regulator and on
Winstips to resolder the tuner board. Well i did both but the set still goes
into a blue screen. If you let the set stays on for about 5 minutes the tuner
will come up and all the channels are ok. Any ideas what could be causing this.
I don`t have anymore tips and the customer don`t want to pay $54.99 from PTS.
Your help is always appreciated.

Thanks

Jose

Aviles Computer & TV Repairs