[TechAssist] JVC HR5760U VCR

  • From: Paul <dntwntv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 13:41:22 -0700 (PDT)

When tape is in FF mode, and stop is selected. The supply reel brake does not
stop the reel soon enough and the tape is wrapped around its self in the
cassette. I have checked the deck  mechanism on the bottom and do not see
anything broken or out of place. I thought maybe the belt was slipping and did
not't have enough grip to move the slide gear far enough, but replacing  with a
smaller one did not't help. Don't know where to look next.    Paul

Paul ,B
                                     Central TV&Video

Grover Beach Ca.

Classifieds! Buy or Sell!