[TechAssist] JVC AV32020 Still Dead

  • From: "Larry E." <videotech@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2003 12:04:42 -0500

Hi Guys, I still only get 1 click from the degaussing relay on this set,
    Main relay never engages,I have replaced the regulator IC(IC901) and
pulled/checked C926 as suggested by the techs on this site, I now also
have scan of the power supply. I do have input voltage on pin 1&2 of
PC902,but zero volts on pin 4 even with pin 4 lifted so it`s obviously
defective, print says this is ac puls (pulse?)and goes off the page,Does
anyone know what this pulse is for and if it will stop all secondary
supplies off the switch mode except one? Cathode of D925 has 15 volts
all other diodes on secondary are zero volts, print says D925 cathode
should be 70.7 volts. I don`t want to order just PC902 and wait another
week for it to get here and then find out it has nothing to do with the
secondary`s not operating, tia Larry E
--
Larry Eastman
American TV & Electronics

Submit A Repair Tip Here, or Change/Remove your Email Address:
For automatic password retrieval 24 hours a day, go to: