[TechAssist] JVC AV3171S Schematic

  • From: "Don's TV" <donstv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 09:14:55 -0500

Would appreciate if anyone might be able to help on this.  I have a JVC AV3171S
in for repair.  It appears to have been worked on before, but has parts
missing.  I need a schematic to figure what parts/values are missing.  JVC and
Tritronics say the SM is  NLA.  Sams also doesn't show this model.  Wondering
if anyone has or knows where I could get one?  I would appreciate any help with
this.

Michael Goodwin
Don's  TV
18 W. Main St.