[TechAssist] Re: Info

  • From: Gary McCartney <number63@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2002 00:14:37 -0400

Why not do a search of all your files on your hard drive for your credit
card number? Then you would know if it is present or not. You could
start by searching with spaces between every 4 digits of the card
number, like:

1234 ABCD 5678 EFGH

Then, you could do the search again, in the form:

1234ABCD5678EFGH

Gary McCartney

McCartney Electronics
7134 Fife Rd, RR 7