[TechAssist] INTEQ/Zenith IQ3557CC Multi symptom

  • From: "Shoreline Electronics" <jstielau@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Tech Assist Group" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 18:59:14 -0500

Make : Inteq/Zenith
Model : IQ3557CC
Problem(s) :  This will Fridays service call.  Customer complains of bluish
video ( 120K resistors bad !) & No OSD,MENU or PIP

Never heard of the INTEQ brand...newer Zenith models?

Looking at the module list in Winstips leads me to believe the Blue video
would be the common 120K's on the CRT drive , but I'm curious about the
OSD/Menu PIP issues?

Anyone have any insight on this model with these problems?

Jeff Stielau
Shoreline Electronics Repair
125 Beech Tree Lane
Westbrook, CT 06498