[TechAssist] IF YOU DO NOT READ AND DO THIS, YOU WILL LOSE ACCESS TO THE MEMBERS AREA

  • From: support <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 09:44:43 -0400

Hello All,
     We have recently acquired new password software that will be
used in the members area. This software is much more automated
than what we were using. Before if you lost your login info you had
to email staff and request us to send your info. Not any longer
because now with this new software you simply enter your email
address and your login info will be sent to you instantly 24 hours
a day.
     I have just in the past few days installed this software and it
will require you to re-register here:
http://www.tech-assist.org/page1.htm .
This will improve our services by cutting down on email requests
for lost user/passwords and keep a more accurate count of our
members.
     In a few weeks your old login info will no longer work so you must
set your new information to continue to be able to login to the
members area.
( http://www.tech-assist.org/secure/tip/main.html ) .
Also you do NOT need to use your email address as your
username .You can select any username you wish as long as
it is not already taken.
Do not reply to this email. Send any replies to
staff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx .

Staff