[TechAssist] I need volume control for Sherwood S-7000A stereo receiver.

  • From: jmgoins.tn@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2001 02:06:05 -0400

 I need to locate a volume control or replacement (with switch if possible,
but not mandatory) for a Sherwood model S-7000A
stereo receiver. It is a dual 100k pot, but it also has an extra tap in the
middle of the resistor material. It apparently uses it as it was hooked up.
(tip be stingy if you ever spray one of these, as the switch comes unglued.)
  If you have one of these in your junkbox or NOS, and would like to sell
it, please e-mail me directly at the address below. If you know of parts
vendors for this Sherwood, please email everyone.
If anyone has any experience with these, I would appreciate any information
about what the extra taps are used for. (I suspect some sort of feedback
network).

Thankyou
Mike Goins   jmgoins.tn@xxxxxxxxxxx

To unsubscribe write to: