[TechAssist] Re: How to Cancel Password? Toshiba TV

  • From: Edward Gaidies <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 21:55:47 -0400

Jeff;
You are right. That should work for releasing the V-Chip Password.
Strange problem on some of these Toshiba .pdf's.
They will not let you copy the Manual in whole. LMK if you find the
same thing.
We have a Service Seminar on the 23rd. of this month..and I will be
just the guy to question why?

If they are going the route of "Priority Information" like Sony, and
others did.
        I expect to pay my Service Subscription, but use files as I see fit.
They are not cheap..as most of us know.

Reason for query...I have noticed that some of the newer files are
locked.
I am on the Mac Laptop..so I will try the file on the shop computer
tomorrow, and see if it may just be a "Mac Thing";-)

-Ed-

Ed Gaidies
Tel-Tek Electronics
Ontario-Canada