[TechAssist] Re: Horizontal output overheating.

  • From: Kevin <kevintv@xxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 11:32:18 -0800

Not if you look at the price of Sony HOT's.  For example, C4927 is
$28.00 from Sony, and the exact same looking part from Main is $4.  It
is even cheaper in a kit from global that replaces the Hot, 2 P/S
transistors and the 0.1 ohm resistor.  They have worked well for me.

Modifications are a different matter of course.

Kevin Wilks
Kevin's TV & Video Repair
Penticton BC Canada
kevintv@xxxxxxx