[TechAssist] Re: Home-Made Precision DC Power supply

  • From: Gary McCartney <gary@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 10:22:06 -0500

Yes, schematic is included in the PDF file which is now available in the
members section.

Last night I uploaded the PDF and text file to the members section, but
I couldn't see it in the list afterwards. I tried again this morning
with same result. I was using Mozilla 1.5 browser so I thought maybe it
only works with Internet Explorer. Tried it with that and now the files
have uploaded successfully.

Gary McCartney

McCartney Electronics
Guelph Ontario Canada