[TechAssist] Hitachi model 43FWX20B sync problem.

  • From: Jim Myers <jr.myers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Techassist <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 11:17:41 -0500

The sync on This set will not lock for about three to five minutes when
first turned on then it locks but still may loose sync on a weak signal.
  Problem is same using external A/V input so it's not a tuner problem.
I have replaced the rain forest IC, no help, also since everything I
checked pointed to the CS00641A module I sent it to PTS for repair but
still have the same problem. Any and all suggestions will be welcome.

Thanks,
PS, Yes, I tried circuit cooler, no help.
Since 1972                     *
Jim Myers                      *
Telrad Electronics             *
Fort Wayne Indiana             *