[TechAssist] Hitachi model 26ax10bc ch m1clux-h (vertical jitter)

  • From: don trippel <dtrippel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 08 May 2002 23:27:54 -0700

Hello

I am working on a  Hitachi model 26ax10bc . The set has vertical
foldover and vertical jitter for about 20 minutes on startup. I have
checked all the usual caps in the circuit , in fact I have changed every
cap in the vertical circuit. Vcc is normal . After symptom has cleared
up I have tried freezing circuit with no response. I have wasted alot of
time on what is usually  an easy fix, this one has me stumped. Any
advice would be appreciated. Thanks !

Don Trippel
Don's Electronics
Rosthern, Saskatchewan