[TechAssist] Re: Hitachi PTV--NO AUDIO POWER Mdl 55EX9K Chassis AP32

  • From: Phil Bader <tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 09:29:48 -0500

I tried to send you the AP3xxx training manual and your mailbox rejected
it as too large. It was only a measley 4 megs! Good lordie! Well I
tried. hey man even yahoo gives over 10 megs and it's a freebee email!
Phil Bader

damon101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

>Tested unit and found the audio output IC has no power supply to it, even
>the nearby caps don't register any voltage on them, I'm looking for WHERE
>the power supply comes from (SMPS or IHVT) and what parts are used along
>with reference numbers if possible......we don't have the AP32
>schematics...Thanks for the info....is this a + - power supply or only one
>voltage??? Also, what is part for audio output??? TIA
>
>Damon Brunger
>Telrad Electronics
>Fort Wayne IN

>This Email List is Public. Remove: http://www.tech-assist.org/remove.htm

Philip Bader
Jan Phyl TV Inc. (estab. 1976)
3420 Recker Hwy. Winter Haven, Fl. 33880
Fax (863) 299-8821
email: tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx