[TechAssist] Hitachi Module# 36cx35b shut down

  • From: "Mouton's Electronics" <moutons@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 12:14:42 -0500

This Hitachi plays sometimes for hours and just shuts down. When this happens
you will not be able to turn the set back on unless you unplug from the A/C.
Turn it back on and then hours later the same thing. Checked for loose
connections and bad regulation but turned up nothing. The likelyhood of my
finding the problem is pretty low here and I was wondering of anyone knows of
any problems that can cause this in this unit?  Thanks in advance for any info.
Jason
Moutons Electronics