[TechAssist] Re: Hitachi 61UDX10B, replaced HOT

  • From: "Don Gushue" <rybeck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 12:26:09 -0400 (Atlantic Standard Time)

of new toshiba,s taking out hor, they say change high voltage leads under
warranty Still coming back.I think got same prob but they will never admi=
it.=0D
Hope this is not what is wrong with yours.I think your buddy means small =
ele
cap going to ground at driver transformer .Listen guy forgive my typing( =
just hate it)=0D
   Good luck=0D
    Don=0D
=0D
 =0D
-------Original Message-------=0D
 =0D
From: Kevin's TV Repair=0D
Date: 11/22/05 01:28:01=0D
To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx=0D
Subject: [Norton AntiSpam] [TechAssist] Re: Hitachi 61UDX10B, replaced HO=
T=0D
 =0D
Yes, I thought of that.  An arcing picture tube would explain why the=0D
HOT failed after 15 hours.  I am hoping it is not one of the tubes, for=0D
obvious reasons.=0D
 =0D
Kevin Wilks=0D
Kevin's TV Repair=0D