[TechAssist] Re: Hitachi 27CX6B shutdown

  • From: "Ron Purkhiser" <rpurkhiser@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "All on Clints List" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 10:50:52 -0500

You may also, as always, obtain technical support by telephone and by e-mail
to techsupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  Authorized Service Technical Assistance
(800) 393-2369 or Non-Authorized Servicer Technical Assistance (619)
661-1043.  Canadian service facilities should send email to
hcltechsupport@xxxxxxxxxx

Barry,  the above is from the Hitachi website.
Ron

Mailto:rpurkhiser@xxxxxxxxxx
Ron Purkhiser,   Treasurer, NESDA of Ohio
Editor of the  Speaker, Nesda of Ohio Newsletter
Enjoy the Speaker Online,  www.nesda-ohio.com
Ron's Video Repair
56 Oakhurst Dr.
Munroe Falls, OH 44262