[TechAssist] Re: Hey all. here a warning on rca's d52w19

  • From: "tvservice" <tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 16:31:19 -0600

Here are the notes from the Thomson ESI service disk Chassis ITC222
PART NOTE:
USE #259296 (107 56 480) AS REPLACEMENT WHEN BAR-CODE LABEL IS "PSB-850" OR
"940"

PART NOTE:
USE #265409 (107 99 630) AS REPLACEMENT WHEN BAR-CODE LABEL IS "PSB-910".
WHEN USED AS SUBSTITUTION FOR LL008,
THE FOLLOWING COMPONENTS MUST BE REPLACED:
CL038 #259305 .0022mfd 2%
CL039 #259305 .0022mfd 2%
CL130 #265410  680pf
CL131 #265410  680pf
CP120 #259647  220mfd 35v
CP140 #259716  1000mfd 16v
DP120 #259868
RL044 #265414  226K 1/4w 1%
SEE NOTES FOR EACH PART FOR IDENTIFICATION

Bar Code Label is on the edge of the circuit board

I have used the HR Diemen replacement flyback
and the Asti replacement flyback for the #259296
Both work well, the Asti is a direct drop in,
the HR Diemen has the anode lead with boot attached ( cut off boot) and 18"
focus lead attached,  which is too short (I just splice it with heat shrink)

Robert
tvservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
H & H Electronics Inc
http://supertek.igniteinc.biz