[TechAssist] Re: Here We Go

  • From: "Technotronic Dimensions" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 17:36:20 -0500

Guess we all get our share of these morons at some point. All the ones I
have been having problems with seem to either reside from California, or
were originally from California. A lot of times, they dont even own the said
model TV, and are probing for information. One guy happened to be a
consultant , and knew absolutely zilch about TV repair, but it was obvious
someone in the know was coaching him and provided the proper series of
questions to ask to get the required information.

When they did get the info, they didnt have a use for it anyway, and tried
to hold me liable for it. This one took the cake, and I let the stupid fool
be aware he was
not only wasting his time, but mine as well. He then stated he practices
California law and would take affirmative action blah blah and hung up.  He
said he knew TV repair because he and his dad built a Heathkit for christmas
together once.

Steve Hearns
Technotronic Dimensions, NY [USA]
WWW.TECHNOTRONIC-DIMENSIONS.COM
1-877-817-9885 (Voice / Fax Toll Free - US Only)
E-Mail: Steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx