[TechAssist] Re: Hammon Organ 9000 Series schmatic needed. Any body know where to get one.

  • From: Gerald Gann <alpha21century@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2003 15:11:39 -0800 (PST)

Jeff I emailed them today. See if they can help.
Thanks
Jerry

Alpha 21 Electronics

Granite City, IL 62040

 Ph. 618-452-8620

Fax 618-876-5157
www.alpha21century@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Shoreline Electronics <jstielau@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Charged money and the units not fixed!!!!!!!! WOW!!!! Pretty bold!

Try calling GOFF Professional....they do Hammond repair for the big boys of
Rock and Roll.

http://www.goffprof.com/

==========================
Jeff Stielau
Shoreline Electronics Repair
344 East Main Street
Clinton,CT 06413
860-399-1861
860-664-3535 (fax)
jstielau@xxxxxxxx
"If you push something hard enough it will fall over."
Fudd's First Law of Opposition - Sir Sidney Fudd