[TechAssist] Re: Good Prices (correction)

  • From: "Peter oliver" <oliver_peter1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2002 21:55:52 +0000

rember those are parts chasis ie manufacturer's scrap--. FBT's, bleeder are
ok Generaly unless specifically stated they are replacmnet FBT's. their
stock of semi and other parts is ok. They don't allways have everything in
their catalog and sometimes wait to ship until they get so ask when you call
about stock and times not allways volenteered. I buy from them, suburban,
dalbani, herman, electronica, mcm, electo-sound, etc some equipment it is
call everyone in the book untill find stock of parts needed.

Peter Oliver
Tucson Radio TV

From: "tvdoc" <tvdoctors@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [TechAssist] Re: Good Prices (correction)
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 13:38:51 -0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)

It's not a Zenith gemstar module they have listed, it's listed for Ge,
Thomson, Large screenTV's & Projection TV's. They also seem to have a lot of
Mitsubishi Flybacks and bleeder resistor assemblies.