[TechAssist] Re: Good News!

  • From: "Dan Garris" <dgarris@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 12:18:15 -0400

David, I was born in 1963 (not far from you) (Yes, I am a puppy too!) and
That Radio Shack 150 in 1 electronic project kit was Great!!!! I learned so
much as a kid in the 6th and 7th Grade with that kit, and like you I built
all those Archer Kits, Heath kits and Crystal Radio's. (Awwh the memories!
LOL) Just had to say something when I saw your post, so similiar to my own.
Also Happy Birthday Grady!

Danny Garris KJ4FH
dgarris@xxxxxxxxxxx
Garris Radio & TV