[TechAssist] Re: Generic IC's, date codes

  • From: "Peter oliver" <oliver_peter1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2006 19:19:11 +0000

Without seeing the part it is hard to tell, I've found that in general if
one looks at the back of orginal stk's  the number will appear to have been
rubber stamped in black, on the copies it will be neatly screen printed
sometimes in differing colors. Although I don't have any of the # on hand to
compair.

Peter Oliver
Tucson Radio TV

From: "Robinson Electronics" <RobinsonElectronics@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [TechAssist] Generic IC's, date codes
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 11:48:48 -0500

Does anyone know of, or have a list of good date codes of Mfr. stamped on
STKxxxx ic's?
I ordered some stk391-020 that the ink stamped is real small with a date
code shown D4J29 on it.
Supposed to be Panasonic parts at a cost of $28 each.
Can anyone help with some helpful info on these?
Thanks.      David.

Robinson Electronics
1075 Sweeten Creek Road #51
Asheville, NC 28803-1757