[TechAssist] GO VIDEO DDV9355- Need part source for loading motor pulley.(Samsung Deck?)

  • From: Dale Lubow <harristv@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TechAssist <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 17:22:43 -0600

I am working on a GO VIDEO Model# DDV9355 which appears to be Samsung made
because of some on the part stickers.
The loading motor drives a work gear. The plastic pulley on the loading
motor shaft is cracked so it just slips. I don't know if it is called a
pulley but it engages right into the end of the worm gear to turn it. Does
any one know of a source for GO VIDEO parts? Or would anyone know the model#
of a Samsung VCR that would have the same mechanism?
TIA,
Dale

--
Dale A. Lubow CET