[TechAssist] GE TV model 27GT613B chassis CTC177BH3 Vertical problem after 30 minutes.

  • From: "LeRoy Westlund" <llw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "TechAssist" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 00:10:10 -0700

Hi Members,
This CTC177BH3 chassis has a good picture for 30 minutes, then suddenly the
bottom half of the raster goes into horz. lines, and has a vertical jitter.
Lines are thicker at the top, and less thick as you progress down to the
bottom. The top half of the picture remains perfect, and is not affected. I
tried cooling the Vert IC, and associated e-caps, etc,...but, it does not
bring the picture back to normal. I have done the tuner wrap soldering, and
everything is tight.

LLW

LeRoy Westlund
Westlund TV & Electronics
97 North Main                                 "At least I'll go down
Centerfield, UT 84622-0087      swingin,......what a swingin
Ph./Fax  435-528-3822                          way to go."
mailto:LLW@xxxxxxxxxx

be found on Google or any other engine!To remove or join, email
chat-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with remove or join as the subject.