[TechAssist] Re: GE TV 27GT613 CTC 177BH intermittent tuner symtom

  • From: armando guerra <birdie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 17:47:01 -0700

I would clean all the usuall trouble points in the tuner area and then re-do all
the conncetions again.They might of missed some of them.Also,resolder around the
micro area.Resolder the hot heatsink and check for solder splashes caused by the
other shop.
Mando
Birdie's TV & Electronics
Casa  Grande,AZ

alltv wrote:

> this set came in intermittent tuner problems. I found out some other shop
> also resoldered the tuner all weak connections.Looks like resoldering did
> not take care the porblem. I don't see any other cracked connection so I can
> solder in tuner area. Do anyone have tips for this type problem,?
> TIA
> Ken Dinckan
> e-mail to: alltv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> ALL TV & APPLIANCE SERVICE
> 2747 Roosevelt Street suite B
> Carlsbad CA, 92008
> Phone (760)-4341131 / Fax: (760)-4348856

> Classifieds! Buy or Sell!
> http://sell.tech-assist.org
> The Tech Address Book:

Classifieds! Buy or Sell!