[TechAssist] GE Model 19GT319 CHASSIS ctc185a won't start unless unplug set & push pwr

  • From: "Richard La Placa" <continentaltv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 17:46:08 -0700

Help !
 Set came in with shorted Q4401 (HOT) & shorted Q4114regulator. Replaced hot &
reg with the kit #231523 and all the parts that came with it.Now the set plays
fine and I have 130 volts, but if I shut it off it won't come back on unless I
unplug it and push the pwr button ( you can hear the relay click) , then plug
it in again and the set will come back on. It is not a high voltage shutdown,
and I cant quite figure out how the reset works on this micro. I do have 5.4
volts on pin 2 (reset) of micro when it's on, but it goes way down once you
shut it off. Has anyone seen this?
Thanks!
Richard La Placa
Continental TV