[TechAssist] Re: GE. 31GT740 (CTC203) Cycles?

  • From: Doug Keller <dek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2004 17:24:41 -0500

I haven't tried Thompson techassist for many moons. Last time I did, I
ended up talking with some clown that knew less about it than I did. All
it did was waste my time and cost me $$!

Doug Keller
Wis-Kel Electronics
101 Freeland Ave.
Terra Alta, WV
USA        26764
dek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.tech-assist.org
"Learn from the mistakes of others, because you
won't live long enough to make them all yourself"