[TechAssist] Re: [Fwd: Symphonic 20" TVCR SC3919 ("V" version,1999) dead,squeel from smps]

  • From: "Jeff Dougherty" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 16:07:32 -0400

Phil,
Look for a bad cap near main board voltage reg.
Jeff www.9-11-2001tragedy.com
Help those affected by the NY/PA tragedy:
The Red Cross needs is mobilizing a national blood drive and needs your
help. Please call 800-GIVE LIFE, to find out where in your area you can
donate blood.
FAX 1-413-280-0677
Intrepid Video & Electronics
Harrisburg, PA 17111