[TechAssist] Re: [Fwd: Sony projection TV KPR-53EX35 (SCC-D65C-A) dead (used to shut down)]

  • From: "Trac Dang" <t8872695@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2001 11:58:05 -0700

Hello friend.
I used to defeat the protect then turn on .There is a protect line go to
power supply board G board. then turn on power. See what happen. If It still
down. Then you have to
remove power supply board and test outside before turn on power supply board
you have to resolder the board and check components for open ,shorted.you
can turn on by apply a 5v at the relay drive.You must have schematic for
reference.
good luck.That is the way I work.