[TechAssist] Re: [Fwd: Fw: Another, "I'm so jealous!"]

  • From: Doug Keller <dek@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 08:43:22 -0400

We are having a bad enough time with epidemic v*rus breakouts.
This is why you should READ THE GUIDELINES THAT YOU ARE SENT!
It specifically states : NO CROSS POSTING ALLOWED! If anyone
that gets this is infected, the whole list and everyone one
else mentioned gets blasted with v*rus attacks! All in one
single email! Because "reply all" includes tech-assist.
Everyone PLEASE make sure your A/V programs are updated daily!
Also, DO NOT REPLY OR REPLY ALL TO THIS EMAIL.
Doug

Bill Grabowski wrote:

> [...]

Doug Keller          "Learn from the mistakes of others,
Wis-Kel Electronics   because you won't live long enough
101 Freeland Ave.     to make them all yourself"
Terra Alta, WV
USA        26764
dek@xxxxxxxxxx