[TechAssist] Re: Fw: revised website. Let me have it again people

  • From: "Damon" <DamonEB@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 19:17:44 -0500

You're getting there....
Do you have a professional name like Al's Television Services??
Al's Big Television....just reminds me of the Monster Truck Shows.
Al's big Big BIG television repair. Al's cleaning out his back room on
saturday Saturday SATURDAY!
Get his stuff while it's hot Hot HOT!!

Doesn't work for you....you're too much of a professional.

Damon B
Telrad Electronics
Fort Wayne IN