[TechAssist] Re: Fw: Toshiba CF-315

  • From: "Gonzalo N Arrivas" <gna2000@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 12:53:12 -0700

Bad connections IC501 and its shield case will cause same symptom. If IC501
is bad, replace it with the kit p/n 23309608.
Gonzalo N. Arrivas, CET Pittsburg, CA
http://www.etechhelponline.com
Tel/Fax: 925-432-2057

If the Tech Site is Down. go to the below address to access.
the  following:

Tech Message Board:
http://members.sitegadgets.com/gnaenter8/board.html

Electronics Tech Forum at SmartGroup: