[TechAssist] Re: Fw: RCA-TX82NC-E09303KW,Sound Problems

  • From: John McKinney <winturbine@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 11:50:54 -0800

If a problem occurs in the customers home and not in the shop it is
probably local interference.  This was brought home to me only once and I
haven't forgot it.  It was in a TV audio stage that was blanking certain
channels across the TV and FM bands.
Probably some RF source near the customer's home.

John McKinney Service
Anaheim CA