[TechAssist] Re: Fw: RCA PTK195 lightbox dead at wits end-HELP!!!

  • From: "Gerald Gill" <gillcoelectronic@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 16:41:18 -0500

Charles,

Take the board out and wash it down. There could be traces left you
can't see. Did you hook up the chipper checker yet? Any green corrosion?

Just a suggestion, whenever I get stumped I set the item aside and try
the next morning (its amazing what a good night sleep will do).
Sometimes the best of us will hit a "mental block" and it's always best
to move on and try again later.

Good Luck

Gerald Gill
Gillco Electronics Inc