[TechAssist] Re: Fw: RCA CTC169 regulator theory questions

  • From: "Larry E." <videotech@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2004 18:13:05 -0400

Al, No it won`t go to "run" mode without a Horizontal pulse being sent to the
run
regulator circuits
which in turn drives T4101 which drives pin 2 of U4101. There is a procedure to
check which
circuit (power supply or Horizontal) is defective, it`s a little lengthy and you
have to have a DC
power supply capable of 15 volts @ a minimum of 1/3 amp and a variac, if you
want
you
can email me direct and I`ll give it to you, Larry E

Larry Eastman
American TV & Electronics
Crystal River, Fl.
www.tvjunkyard.com