[TechAssist] Re: Fw: Need advise on buying a PC for my shop

  • From: "teltek2" <teltek2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 18:12:45 -0500

Don;
You didn't say mention if it had a Monitor.
You can almost buy the same system you decribed at Office Depot, with XP
loaded. With a years support for $699. I bought one for the wife, but I
believe the speed was 1.7Ghz.
I put this back on TechAssist, because it's the weekend, and computer prices
seem to interest many.

-Ed-
Tel-Tek Electronics
Ontario-Canada