[TechAssist] Re: Funai FTR13TC

  • From: "tvdoc" <tvdoctors@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2002 10:10:25 -0800 (Pacific Standard Time)

This is not the same. The model I have uses a K1953 which is marked as Q0=
6
for the Swithing control transistor instead of 2SK949 marked as Q1001.  A=
ll
of the parts identifier numbers on this board are a letter and two number=
s,
ie, Q06, D12, and so forth. I appreciate your help, but I need to locate =
print for the power deflection for this perticular unit. Neil=0D
=0D
-------Original Message-------=0D
=0D
From: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx=0D
Date: Friday, March 22, 2002 21:30:10=0D
To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx=0D
Subject: [TechAssist] Re: Funai FTR13TC=0D
=0D
If that's D1012 near the flyback, then the part number would be=0D
ERD28-04L which probably crosses to either an NTE580 or NTE506.=0D
=0D
And there's a detailed parts list for a Radio Shack 13" TV/VCR=0D
combo that seems to be the same here:=0D
http://support.tandy.com/support_video/doc30/30274.htm. It shows=0D
diode D1012 as ERD28-04L and also DX3314.=0D
=0D
This unit (FTR13TC) is said to be the same as model TVCR13B1,=0D
Garrard 1611GAR, and similar to Magnavox CRN130 and Montgomery=0D
Ward JFA12498.=0D
=0D
If all that didn't help enough, I have a 4-page PDF of the power=0D
& deflection section of the TVCR13B1 posted online at:=0D
http://mem.tcon.net/users/5010/5491/funai_tvcr13b1_pwr_dfl.pdf=0D
=0D
I'll leave that up for a few days to give folks a chance to grab=0D
it.=0D
=0D
Good Luck & Regards,=0D
=0D
William E. Miller, ASEET=0D
=0D
-----Original Message-----=0D
From: tvdoctors@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <tvdoctors@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>=0D
To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>=0D
Date: Friday, March 22, 2002 11:45 PM=0D
Subject: [TechAssist] Funai FTR13TC=0D
=0D
=0D
>Anyone happen to have a schematic of the power supply and the=0D
value of D12 for this set? Would appreciate any help for this=0D
unit. Thanks, Neil=0D
>=0D
>TV Doctors 108 W. Main St. Monroe,Wa. 98272 360-794-6469=0D
>=0D
>SUBJECT field to the address above.=0D
>=0D
=0D