[TechAssist] Re: Funai- Emerson- Sylvania VCR mechanism, deck number MK-9 diagram needed

  • From: Jeff Dougherty <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 21:03:56 -0400

Gary,
I have the 6319CC in PDF...how do you want it?
--
Jeff
=A0

On Tue, 02 Sep 2003 21:20:28 -0400, Gary McCartney,
=A0gary@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I've been trying to figure out this Sylvania TV/VCR model 6319CCA and I
have a manual someone sent me for Sylvania model 6313CC/ Emerson model
EWC1302/ Syphonic model SC313C but the diagrams of the VCR deck don't
appear to be the same, close but not the same. The parts list mentions
MK-10 and MK-11 in some of the part descriptions. I checked my deck and
on one piece of metal is stamped MK-9 so I am thinking this deck I have
is slightly different and thats why the diagrams don't make sense.

Does anyone have a print that shows the gears, etc. for the MK-9 VCR
deck? The actual model of the unit which the manual is printed for does
not really matter. The unit I am working on was made in June 2000.

I need to know if there is a spring that goes between the two gears that
make up the cam gear assembly also need part numbers for this spring and
for the two pieces of the cam gear and the little flywheel on the end of
the worm gear (has little fingers that stick out), plus the mode switch.

Thanks for any help.
--

Gary McCartney

McCartney Electronics